- Shop the Farmers Market for the freshest local & homegrown produce, beef/pork/chicken; farm fresh eggs; local honey; artisan breads and a wide variety of baked goods (traditional, gluten free & vegan too); gourmet salsas & foods, jams/jellies; freshly roasted coffee beans; teas; homemade Polish specialties; handmade soaps/lotions; fresh cut flowers; dog treats and much more!
- Shop the Craft Fair for awesome wood products, jewelry, crocheted items, home & garden décor, and lots of gifts for yourself or others!
- FREE Kids Games & More (from 9am-1pm)
- Put on your dancing shoes or bring your lawn chair and enjoy entertainment by DJ Don Esposito!
- Lots of food & drinks to enjoy:
- Delicja Polish Food will be serving homemade Polish foods (Pierogis & Sausage)!
- Kountry Kettle Corn will be serving their delicious kettle corn and popcorn!
- Ice Cream Social for Special Olympics (sponsored by Culver’s of Huntley) from 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Enjoy Culver’s delicious frozen custard and support Torch Run for Special Olympics.
Then on Sunday, July 4th. . .
July 4th Independence Day Party in the Park (Starting at 6pm) & Fireworks Show (Starting around 9:30pm) Deicke/Warrington Park