It is almost time for the Spring Village-wide curbside tree branch pickup by the Public Works staff!
The dates for pickup are as follows:
North of Kreutzer Road: Week of May 3rd
South of Kreutzer Road (Sun City): Week of May 10th
A few notes:
- Branches must be placed on the parkway prior to the Monday that collection begins in each area.
- Please stack branches along the curb line so that the trunks (larger end of branch) are all facing the same direction; either towards the roadway or with traffic.
- Branch collection crews will make only one pass in each neighborhood. Branches put out after Village crews have passed will not be collected. Residents that miss the curbside pickup can make arrangements with their waste hauler.
- Crews will not go on private property to pick up the branches.
- A one time only drop off is scheduled on Saturday, May 15, 2021 from 8:00 am to Noon at Public Works located on Donald Drive.
The following items will NOT be accepted:
Tree limbs larger than 10” in diameter or smaller than 1/2” in diameter
Tied bundles of branches
Bagged material or material in cans
Leaves and yard waste
Trimmings from bushes
Stumps of any kind
Materials not accepted can be properly disposed of by contacting your waste hauler or utilizing a landscape service.
Questions or concerns can be directed to the Public Works and Engineering Department at 847-515-5222.