Street Program Project Updates
Project Location Exhibit
2019-2021 Sun City Street & Sidewalk Improvements
Sun City Street Improvement Program History
More Info (Capital Plan)
The following is a set of guidelines for maintenance of restored areas.
- Keep the surface of soil continuously moist. Don't allow it dry out.
- Water slowly with a fine mist or light sprinkle and do not water in one spot to avoid washing the topsoil and grass seed away from the restored areas.
- Morning watering is best - avoid late afternoon or evening.
- The grass seed should take between one to three weeks to germinate and begin to grow depending on weather and watering.
- Begin mowing or weed whipping are seedlings reach 3 to 5 inches in height.
Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation as we work to improve the infrastructure of our community. If you have any questions, please contact Public Works at 847-515-5222.