The Illinois Policy Institute (IPI) has created a Ten-Point Transparency Checklist to hold government and elected officials accountable to the citizens and taxpayers, providing a "best practices" framework intended to improve government transparency throughout the State of Illinois.
It is the Village of Huntley's objective to go above and beyond IPI's requirements, using the Transparency Checklist as a foundation for open government.
The Village of Huntley Transparency Checklist is as follows:
1. President's Welcome
2. Elected & Administrative Officials
3. Meeting Information
4. Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
6. Financial Audits
8. Salary & Benefits
9. Collective Bargaining / Employment Contracts
10. Government Relations / Affiliations
11. Taxes & Fees
12. Contracts, Bids & Agreements
13. Electric Aggregation
14. Applications, Permits, and Forms